* All Times are Pacific Standard Time *
- This event has passed.
So you want to be a CS major – How to build a Strong high school narrative
September 28, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Do you know what it takes to get into college as a Computer Science major? Join us online at 5:00pm (PT) on Wednesday, September 28 to learn what you can do to build a powerful narrative!
This FREE webinar is perfect for 9th – 11th graders and their families!
About this event
It’s no secret that Computer Science is one of the hottest (and hardest to get into!) majors, so you need a powerful narrative if you are interested in applying as a CS major. In our webinar, Insight Co-Founder Ajit Jain and Senior College Admissions Counselor Zach Pava will share their advice on
- The college admissions landscapes for a Computer Science major
- What you can do academically to stand out
- Which criteria you should consider in selecting your extracurricular activities
- How to build a powerful personal narrative in your college application
- and much much more!
Looking forward to meeting you!