Are you wondering how the New, Digital SAT will impact your kids? Please join us on February 12, 2022 at 10:00 am for a Zoom presentation that will help to answer your questions.
We will cover:
1. Why a digital SAT?
2. Will the ACT remain paper-based? Which one is better?
3. Which topics will be covered?
4. Will the new SAT be easier than the paper SAT?
5. Can students take it from home?
6. Will the UCs and Private colleges require the New SAT and if so how important will it be for admissions?
7. Which classes will be most impacted by this change?
8. Will more schools go test-optional or test-blind?
9. Should I be preparing now?
About Our Speaker
Purvi Mody has more than 24 years of College Admissions and Education experience as the Co-Founder and Head of College Admissions Counseling at Insight Education. After obtaining her Masters in Education and MBA from Stanford University, she has guided thousands of high school students and their families in successfully navigating the college admissions process and developing college applications and essays that emphasize the students’ unique traits and talents.