GPA, academic plans, and transcripts – together, they tell an important part of your high school story to the college admission offices.
Do you have a good GPA? What criteria should you consider when selecting your future courses? Join our college admission counselor in an engaging webinar to learn how you can build a strong GPA and academic story.
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 18 from 5:00pm – 6:00pm (Pacific)
Location: Online via Zoom
In this online event, we will cover:
* What college admissions officers want to see in your GPA and transcripts?
* What is the ideal GPA for college admissions?
* How many AP classes do you need to take?
* What courses should you focus on if you want to major in STEM? Or in business?
* How to avoid common pitfalls in course selection?
* and much much more!
Zach Pava – Senior College Admissions Counselor
Zach is the lead counselor and head of Insight’s Boston office. He also works with students from other parts of the US remotely. He graduated from Trinity College in Hartford with a B.S. in Psychology. Zach’s background in psychology and managerial experience has allowed him to assess the specific needs of other people. No two students are exactly alike, as each brings his or her own unique personality, talents, and goals to the admissions process.
Can’t wait until the event to meet with us? Contact us today and schedule your 1-hour personalized college planning session!
We are looking forward to meeting you!